Friday, November 30, 2012

So tired

I have been tired all day I slept poorly and was up at 7 to get ready for my lab exam, and I was so out of it that I forgot my pencil case and my calculator, luckily I was able to borrow some pens and a calculator and the exam went soso, and i cant be upset because I really didnt put in a study effort After I finished writing I went to go hand in my last pop and com assignment which was a nice feeling, once back in res I ate and began to organize the disaster that was our livingroom, not only did we get food, we also got a table, microwave, fan, humidifier etc etc so we had stuff everywhere but I was able to tidy up a bit before the tired hit me Liz and Jeremy spent the afternoon with us until they had to go catch their bus/flight, it was nice, they napped, I laid about and did nothing, I'm basically a blob :( I made chicken burgers for dinner and grilled them on my new george foreman grill from Liz and Jeremy, haha and they were delicious and cooked fast Now I'm just tired but not as sleep as I was before, I wish I had been more productive, but I do have time to get things done this weekend, I keep thinking it's saturday, but I have two full weekend days left so I should be fine, I'll go to bed soon and hopefully sleep better than I did last night Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment