Wednesday, November 7, 2012

For some reason my blog wont load pn my computer :(

I was planning on writing a good entry on my computer, but my blog has decided not to load so I will do this on my phone in a quicker fashion.

This morning Kurt, Elaine and I went to do the dry weights of the plants from our failed experiment that we still have to some how write a paper about.

Then I had my geo of Canada quiz which sadly did not go well, but I'll survive.

Social geo was good, spent the majority of the class talking about the election from yesterday, Obama won, in case you were not aware. We also talked about the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and Washington and the legalization of gay marriage is some other states which is good

Pop and com was hard to get through, I was tired and was having trouble saying awake.

After that I had to sit in the mailroom do help with res life surveys and i studied and knitted


After that Elaine came over to study,
I did laundry
Made dinner
And then I went to the res council AGM which took awhile


Now the plan is bed so I can et up with enough time to shower in the morning and prep more to my midterm


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment