Wednesday, November 21, 2012

No more house sitting for me

I'm still sick and still trying to rest as much as possible while still getting things done

My class today were okay, nothing special.

After class Elaine and I reviewed plant ecology and we have not covered much since the last midterm so it will be interesting to see what we will be tested on.

After that it was up to res to try and be productive
Kris was over playing black ops, as Katie was working on an assignment, I was bouncing between things.

I studied, worked on my gay space paper and also worked out the flight situation for Panama. And I booked my flight, I leave for Panama of April 22, excited and nervous

I also printed off my Canada journal, I have decided that I am done with it and that printing it would make me feel better about how much I have to do.

I watched some movies, worked on my paper and studied a bit but now I am done and tired.

I also found out that the car won't be a quick fix, it's the clutch lace, whatever than means and so now I won't be house sitting anymore, but now I have to figure out how I can get out there to get the rest of my stuff, hopefully I can figure something out.

Now the plan is rest, and then bed


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment