Tuesday, November 27, 2012

17 days....

I am making it through, even though this morning I awoke and thought my health was relapsing. I was not feeling well this morning, I didnt even eat breakfast :( I went to my pop and com tutorial is hopes that it would help me with the assignment and it didnt help me with the parts of the questions I didnt understand, but I was reassured of how I did other questions which I guess is good. Wildlife ecology was good, we now only have one lecture and the lab test and the final, in 8 days everything about that class will be done and over, crazy. After wildlife I needed to eat something so I went to the corner store and bought hummus and pita, which was a bad idea, it was horrible, it made me feel worse than I was already feeling :( I didnt pay any attention in plant eco, I was there to do the participation things and that was it, the information was useless that we were learning , I had sent Juan Carlos a few emails with questions about the final paper and he asked me to come speak with him after class, but I told him that I was unavailable because I wanted him to reply in text so we have something to refer back to if he tries to claim we did things wrong when we do them the way we are told to do so, and he did reply, though some of the answers are still very unclear, but I guess it is better than nothing After plant eco, I went to the housing office to get a petty cash form from Jenn, and while I was there I picked up some other things and killed time, I didnt want to get to work yet After killing time I went to my room and began being productive, I had lunch, worked on my pop and com assignment and I think I finished it, or at least I have answers to all the questions. I also worked a bit on the plant Eco paper and sent it out to everyone along with Juan Carlos' answers to my questions, then I had to lye down for a bit, my head and neck were starting to bother me, I wish I didnt store stress in my neck, it would make things easier I rested for a bit and ate ice cream, and then eventually I went back to being productive and read over my population model, decided I was finished with it so I printed it off and I will hand it in tomorrow, and I can also hand in my Canada Journal Tomorrow, another thing I can check off, then I only have the plant Eco paper and my wildlife eco lab quiz and my pop and com assignment but that will all be over by friday at 1pm and then the studying can begin, and I should probably do some work in the lab and I have to work out my write up for the research award I got and I'm hoping that wont take long I also still need to do my final RA event of the semester and I think I will do it December 9th, and it will an are you smarter than a 5th grader stress buster with snacks. Tonight was a goodbye to Liz thing at the moose, it was nice, it was Katie, Kris, Liz, Jeremy, Adam and I for the most part, Adam came a bit later but stayed till we left and Lindsey was there for a bit, as was Kallie, and the Fabris and Ryan Peel stopped in to say hi. It was nice, I had moose fries and a long island ice tea that was delicious and I was able to pay Adam back for taking me to get my stuff from Nicole's by buying him dinner, and it ended up working out well because I think the waitress forgot to charge him for his beer, so it was pretty cheap, :) After the moose Katie, Liz, Kris, Jeremy and I went back to our room and we listened to the pitch perfect sound track, and Kris really enjoys singing party in the USA, and as I am writing this he may have bust out singing in the kitchen, there may have been dance moves and I may have almost cried due to laughter. It was funny Liz and Jeremy left and Kris and Katie got all couplely, Kris hit his eye with a pillow and Katie had to kiss it better, I almost had to throw up, and I told them so when Kris was leaving and Katie said he was forgetting something....her.... oh yea that happened. Anyways I should be off to bed and I hope I dont wake up feeling like I did this morning, that would kind of suck. 17 sleeps till home Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment