Friday, November 9, 2012

yay Friday

So today was my first day having to commute to get to the University in a standard car, and I have yet to fall in love with driving standard. I woke up a bit too early and did not have a good nights sleep, it was too hot and the kitty was annoying me, but hopefully tonight will be better. I was at the school shortly after 730, it took me about 20 minutes to drive up, I stalled once :( My lab this morning was quick, so I had to kill time until my seminar at 12:30, the seminar also went well, and after that I went to the lab and did a nest, then I went and got Katie and we went to starbucks and save on, We also had to go check on katniss because Liz and jermey went to Vancouver for the long weekend and then she came out with me to meet the puppies and once there I chopped some kindling, and got the fire going again. Then Katie and I went back to res, I had to drop her off. I ended up eating dinner there and hung out until about 6:30 and then it wad back to the house and I didnt do much after that. Ive been sleepy and lazy, but I did feed the dogs, gave Luna her antibiotics, changed the bandage on Lunas foot, cleaned the litter boxes, and since then I have had a cup of tea and I am currently sitting on the couch with Kenny (puppy) and Johnny (kitty) It's quite nice I will be off to bed soon, I'm sleepy NighT

No comments:

Post a Comment