Sunday, November 11, 2012

Its going to be a lonely three weeks

Today was an okay day I guess
I was up at 6,
Out of bed at 830 and I fed the dogs, let them out to pee etc and got the fire going again and then I went back to bed, I had been up late and it's impossible to sleep in here which is unfortunate.
I eventually got out of bed, Katie needed me to bring her the keys to Liz's so she could catch the bus and go to katniss. However when I was driving up the university I noticed a lack of buses, turns out they dont run today or tomorrow which is unfortunate.

I hung out with Katie and I did some homework ad we watched disney movies, I showered and made some pizza for lunch/ breakfast which was good, it was nice to spend time in res though I did not end up spending time in the lab but I still have tomorrow to get things done which is nice.

At about 6, Katie and I went to Starbucks and then we went to visit katniss and I dropped Katie off at CNC so she could hang out with Kris for the night.

Then I got out to Nicole's, got the fire going and fed the dogs and such an started making a Lasagna and called my dad to chat with him a bit and then I called my mom and I realized that Kenny had been outside for Awhile and he wasn't coming when I called him as I was starting to panic a bit he was outside over an hour not responding to my calls, I was freaking out a bit, I went outside while asking to my mom and tried to find him with no luck :(

I was freaking out and luckily entisols Kenny came home, no idea where he was or what he got into but he came back and that's all that matters, now I can relax, watch a movie and go to bed.
Should go to bed early since I'll be up early anyways

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment