Sunday, November 25, 2012

2 major assignments done!

Today was a decently productive day, I got up at about 930 after an okay nights sleep and started working on homework, finishing up my social geography paper, I had breakfast and tea and continued to work,

I tried to work on my population model, but I was jut not feeling the pop and com today, I tried the assignment too and did not get far, that will be a task for tomorrow :(

I also tried to work on my plant Eco paper, taking notes as such from papers but I was not as productive as I should have been

At 5 ish Katie as is started cooking for the potluck we were having at 6, and about 6 residents came out and they brought food and it was a nice hang out sesh with fellow first floorers

The kris, Liz and Jeremy came over and we played settlers and I won :) yay me!

I will arrange my stuff for my classes and I also have a meeting at 840 with my pop and com prof to talk about my population model and I may ask some questions about the assignment as well.

Should probably be off to bed soon.

Oh on another note, AJ was supposed to meet up with me today so he could give me back my movie, but he said he would text me when he was available and no surprise he never texted, I'm worried I will not get my movie back :( and at this point that's really all I want

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment