Saturday, November 24, 2012

Not as productive as I could have been

This morning I let myself sleep in, I need the rest, still trying to get healthy.

Once awake I worked on my population model and the was lazy and lounge about, around noon I took a shower and then Adam sent me a text saying that we could go get my stuff from Nicole's

It was such a relief to get it back, it's one less thing I have to worry about now, once back it was my time to drive the leaf for the last time


I bought groceries, Hopefully enough groceries to last me till I go home, I may need to get milk, but that should be it.

After groceries it was homework time, worked on my gay space paper and finished a rough draft, I also made minestrone soup and some breschetta

Once done the rough draft of my paper I decided to do laundry and tidy up a bit,

Soon I'll be off to bed, I need more rest, still trying to get healthy


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment