Wednesday, November 14, 2012

One Month Unitil Home

Time is just flying, I can barely believe that a month from now I will be home, and then there is only one semester to go, Still have no idea what I will be doing once i graduate Today was a soso day, sadly I was up at 1 am because the dogs needed to pee, I got out of bed officially at 8, fed the dogs, let them out, got the fire going etc I had breakfast, brought in some more wood, and left the house at around 9 My classes were okay I did surprisingly well on my Geography of Canada Quiz, I thought I had done poorly and I ended up with 28/30, not too shabby Social geography was interesting as usual, we went on many tangents which is always fun After that I ate lunch before Pop and Com and copied over my notes Pop and com was a bit rough to get through as usual but I made it through and we got our assignments back and I did quite well, 9.75/10, yay me After class Elaine and I went to the cafe to work on our plant Ecology results, eventually hayden joined us and we worked for a few hours, we made graphs and realized we have no idea how to analyze our results and we cant ask Juan Carlos for help, as he is not helpful so we are resorting to asking other teachers :( It's so sad Once we gave up, I gave Elaine a ride home and headed back out to the boonies to make dinner and such. I cooked, worked on my social geography term paper, fed the dogs, watched movies, talked with my mom for a bit. Settling in from another lonely night, here's hoping I made it through the next two weeks. I hope tonight it isnt too hot when I go to sleep. all the hot air travels up to where the bed room is which can make it rather unpleasant to sleep up there. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment