Monday, November 12, 2012

The end of a long weekend... I think I could have been more productive

This morning I was up at 6, but in bed until about 8:30, once I woke up I let the dogs out and got ready slowly, got the fire going, had breakfast and such. I also chopped some wood and brought in lots of wood for the pile inside as my pile was getting a bit scarce. At about 11 I went up to the Uni and picked up Elaine on the way, we worked on our pop and com assignments and out play Eco assignments and managed to get both of them done :) Always a nice feeling for sure, after completing our assignments I had to go up to res to print some stuff off and we waid hi to Katie Elaine and I then went out for Pho, she had been sick all weekend and hadnt eaten much since Friday, and she was finally starting to get her appetite back. I order too much food, I had a shrimp roll and Pho, but I didnt finish my pho, it was too much and I was too full. After Phoe we decided to go hang out at Starbucks for a bit and work on some homework so we did and Elaine was AWESOME and bought me an Eggnog Chai, so yummy. At about 7 I realized I needed to be getting back to the dogs, so I dropped Elaine off, oh and another thing that makes Elaine Awesome is that she is lending me her TV so I can watch tv while house sitting, well not so much tv, but movies and such on the tv which will be nice :) I picked the tv up from her place when I dropped her off and then I got some gas, while getting gas my dad called and we had a nice chat bout house sitting, I also talked to my cousin Leanna for a bit, she is currently at the house back home doing a first responder course and she has a test tomorrow, but she is feeling confident about it which is awesome :) ONce back at the house I let the dogs out, brought in all my stuff including the tv and then i had to get the fire going again, once the fire was started I called my mom for a nice chat, I also fed the dogs and changed Luna's Bandage on her foot, she actually didnt maanage to get it off this time which is good. I spent my evening on the couch with the dogs watching Bride wars, Now the plan is to load up the fire and get ready for bed, I know I will be up early no matter what tomorrow and I am not being productive so I might as well sleep. Sadly I did not accomplish my goal to finish the nests by this weekend, but I only have 6 nests worth of dust to go through so I am close, hopefully by the end of this week they will all be done, that would be a nice accomplishment. Anyways, time to get ready for bed Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment