Thursday, November 22, 2012

Learned to play settlers if catan cities as knights

Today was actually a productive day all in all

I had wildlife ecology and that went well, it was followed by my plant ecology midterm, which was okay I guess, some of the questions were way too specific, we also got our results back and didn't do very well which is frustrating because we did exactly what he asked, I hate that cLass, after class we talked about who was going to do what in the final paper and then we went our separate ways

I went back to res, had lunch and then worked on my population model for a substantial amount of time, the majority of it is now done and I am hopefully going to talk to my prof about it tomorrow to get his input and such so I make sure that I was on the right track when doing in.
When I had worked on my population model for long enough I decided to type up some of my wildlife ecology notes and it is productive and easy to accomplish.


At about 6ish kris came over and then a bit later Liz and Jeremy came over and we played a game of settlers of catan cities as knights. Liz, jeremy and I had never played so we got it explained and there is a lot more to think about and keep track of in this version of catan

Kris ended up winning, but it was a close game for Katie, kris and Jeremy, Liz and I were just doing our own thing, though by the end I ha gotten close by screwing over some people, while keeping promises to trade with other people even though trading was no longer necessary.

It was about a 3 hour game

And now everyone had left as its just me and my legs are all messes up from sitting on the floor playing the game, I should be off to bed soon though, I have my lab at 8 tomorrow and I'm still not 100% so I need my rest

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment