Friday, November 23, 2012

21 days till home, fast fprward please

Hmm where to begin my day, I guess beginning at the beginning would make the most sense. I was up at 7, for my lab at 8, drank tea, ate toast, pretty average friday morning. My Wildlife lab went well, we did our last assignment in the computer lab, and it took about 2 hours because the computer program was picky, very picky, you couldnt go back or use the mouse or anything like that, but it was done and now it is one less thing that I have to do this semester, I am now down to 1 pop and com assignment 1 population model 1 term paper 1 Journal 1 competition paper 1 lab quiz and 4 finals I got this.... I hope, I've done it in 6 other semesters, so why should this one be any different. I hung out with Elaine after the lab, until she had class at 11:30, then it was back up to res and I worked on my population model and I texted AJ to see if we still had plans tomorrow night and to see if I could ask him a favour, and I was not surprised to hear that something had come up and that he had to cancel, I'm reaching the point where I dont really care all that much anymore, I just want my movie back. I don't know what his deal is, and sadly I dont think I'll ever find out. Frustrating to think that guys always think and expect that girls will be complicated and confusing, and I will admit that I am not without complications, but I dont think I am that bad, and you never expect the guy to be confusing and complicated. I really dont understand how I could have miss read him so wrong, I thought and other thought from what I told them that he was interested and it was reciprocated and then it's just gone, with no reason or explanation, I guess I will just never understand guys. Oh well I can understand my cat, and my future cats Crazy cat lady here I come. I texted Elaine and told her that he had already bailed and we had made plans to go for sushi or pho if he bailed and since he bailed early we went out for all you can eat sushi and I ate lots and we accidentally ordered the wrong thing, but I took one for the team and wrapped it up stealthily in a napkin and placed it in my purse to be disposed of....my purse now smells like sushi..... and not even good sushi, but we avoided being charged for something we didnt want in the first place. After sushi, I went to starbucks and got myself an eggnog chai latte Then we went to Elaines so I could stay warm until catching the bus The Elaine roomie becka invited us to go to the mall as it is Black Friday... well kind of I bought 8$ pants, good deal when I got dropped off everyone was crowding outside, the fire alarm had gone off, apparently s afire extinguisher had exploded, eventually we were allowed back into the building My plan is bed soonish and no alarm tomorrow We will see how that goes A lonely night for me as Katie was on Call Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment