Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Should now be able to watch movies and do homework on my laptop :)

Today was the first day back to class after the long weekend and it turns out, so many people got sick over the long weekend. This morning was quite frustrating as Luna managed to get her bandage off ehr foot three time in about an hour and a bit, so frustrating I didnt have a tutorial this morning so I started at 930, and we gt our midterms back in wildlife ecology and I did not do as well as I would have liked, I got 83, not bad but almost 10% down from the mark I got on the first midterm :( After that class Elaine and I went to Plant Eco to find out that it had been cancelled, Juan Carlos was sick and then we had to kill time until groove. I went and asked some questions about the pop and com assignment and the population model, eventually Elaine and I went over to the sports center to find out that groove was cancelled because lisa was also sick, we ended up having a lame workout and walked the track, after the gym I went to the lab and went through 1 nests worth of dust, only 5 more to go Then I went back to Nicoles to check on the dogs, being in some wood, etc. And then it was back to res to wait for Katie to finish class Katie Liz and I went for all you can eat sushi and we ate way too much, I have a food baby now. I drove back out to nicoles, figured out how to use Elaines tv to watch movies while I do work on my laptop, with a little help from my brother Matt Another lonely night, I watched a movie and now I think its time for bed I'm quite tired :( Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment