Sunday, November 4, 2012

Extra hour of sleep

Aj and I slept in, and he made me breakfast which was nice and then we hung out for a bit and watched you tube videos until he brought me back up to res I cleaned up my room a bit and at 2 Katie and I went adventuring, to walmart and then to the mall, I spent too much money, got groceries and a pair of black boots, and I also got a winter coat, it's a boys winter coat, but it was a good price :) and it's actually like two coats in one :) After the mall Katie and I went back to res, I completed my pop and com assignment, compared with Elaine I had grilled cheese for dinner and after that I did not do much, I'm stressed and a bit confused about life...I'm hoping a good nights sleep will help. this is a super short entry, but I don't really have much to say. Oh I started knitting again because Katie was knitting, I made a headband. Umm not much else to report Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment