Thursday, November 8, 2012

First Night House Sitting

This morning I was up at 8 so I could shower before going to class to write my wildlife ecology midterm. At 9:30 I wrote my midterm and it did not go super amazingly, but it is now done and I will know how I did on Tuesday, until then there is nothing I can do. Plant Ecology was horrible as per usual, and the lab was even worse, we were given an assignment that told us to basically hadn it whatever we felt like :S, it was silly, I dont understand. After class I had to go pack up as I was getting picked up by Nicole at 4:30 to head to her place to begin my house sitting journey. I packed and she picked me up at about 4:30, she drove as she had so some errands,once at her place I was given the final run down on things that need to be done such as bandaging Luna's foot and giving her antibiotics, he cut that she got this weekend got infected, poor Luna has to wear a cone and can't frolic outside I dropped nicole off the air port and successfully drove back on my own, and made dinner, called my dad, worked on some homework, watched an episode of weeds and now I plan on going to bed as I have an 8 am lab tomorrow and now I have to commute to the school so I will have to be earlier than normally :( It will be an interesting nights sleep I think, I hope the fire doesn't go out, I dont want to freeze in the morning. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment