Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kris' Birthday!

So this morning I was feeling a bit better but not awesome, I tried to eatba pier of toast and drank some tea and took some tea to class

My classes were okay.
Pop and com tutorial was good

Wildlife ecology was also good

And as usual plant ecology made me want to kill myself, can't wait for that class to be over, it will not be missed, after class I did not go to groove :(
Instead I went home to bed and was in bed for about 4 hours then I had to get up to make Mac and cheese for kris' birthday surprise potluck that was happening. It turned out well, extra cheesey

People started showing up at about 5:15ish
Elsa came and the Katie got out of class
Then Liz and Jeremy showed up
Then Kyla (kris' sister) and her boyfriend zack showed up and then jessy ( kris'sister)

Kris had no idea what was going on and sadly he had been having a rather shitty birthday, but that all change once he got up to res, we surprised him, he had no idea and we had so much food

We ate till we could eat no more, then Kris opened his presents and the we moved on dessert, cookies ad cream cake and apple crumble, yum.

I did mg best to not be sick, but when everyone decided I go to a movie tonight, I declined so I could rest, I need to get over this sickness before it gets bad

We did play a quick round of settlers before they all left and the birthday boy won

I heard nothing from Nicole or her sister today though, maybe I'll hear something tomorrow, I hope the puppies are doing ok, and the kitties. At least they will
Keep each other company and keep each other warm

Time for me to rest up and hopefully be feeling 100% in the morning


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment