Monday, November 26, 2012

One week of classes left

This morning I met with Chris to talk about my population model and I don't know of it reassured me in anyway, but there isnt much I can do now

My geo of Canada class felt never ending
And it was followed by my last social geography class and I handed in the final paper, I was done with it and I needed it out of my hands

Pop and com was okay, rather typical, only 2 more pop and com classes left, scary thought

After class i went to res, picked up the on call phone and then I made lunch and started working on my pop and com assignment, but I didn't quite finish, I'm hoping after the tutorial tomorrow I will be able to finish.

I also worked on my population model and then moved on to plant Eco, yuck, Hayden sent me the methods and then Elaine sent the discussion and I was waiting for Kurt, he sent his stuff late, I'm about to take a look at it now and see if it's worth incorporating yet.

The RA meeting was short, only 30 minutes and now I have wait till 11 to do rounds and then I can go to bed, yay bed

It better be quiet

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment