Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Not feeling the motivation

I was up early this morning, way before my alarm, which keeps happening, and it is becoming frustrating. I rolled out of bed at around 7:30, just before my alarm went off I had my pop and com tutorial at 8:30 and it made me fear doing the assignment that is due a week from tomorrow. Wilidlife ecology was interesting, Kathy talked about a research project that she was a part of 20 years ago, it involved studying black tail deer up in Alaska for 58 months Plant Ecology was stupid, I dont even know what happened in the class, Juan Carlos just went on and on about nothing that seemed important, after class Elaine and I got our Critique back and we managed to do well, we got 25.5/28 The we went to groove, which was fun, it had a nice array of songs, which were new for the most part After groove I bought salsa at the farmers market and then went up to res for lunch I picked up the on call phone and then I was informed that Annie was sick and could not do the self care presentation that was supposed to happen tonight at my event, so my event turned into just a finger painting event. Up until my event I tried to study for Geography of Canada Quiz, and then at 5, it was time for finger painting. Katie cam with me and we ended up knitting for the first bit and eventually a resident showed up and finger painting began, it was fun, 3 residents came in total which is better than none, It was fun, we have lots of pictures now. After the event I had dinner, Katie left to go to the movies and my productivity went down hill, I called my dad, sent out some emails, and killed time, I'm on call and have to stay up till 11 to do rounds, soon I can do my rounds and then go to bed. I hope I do okay on my quiz tomorrow, I just dont really care that much about it, it's a problem Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment