Monday, November 19, 2012

Just not my day

Where to begin, I guess my day started just after midnight, where it was so hot that I woke up and could not get back to sleep, and the dogs wanted out, and then at 7, the dogs wanted out so I had to get out of bed again, and let them out, wait till they came back, and I decided to get the fire going, and to feed the dogs and then I wanted to go back to bed for a bit, but the dogs didnt want that to happen, they were making noise and being butt heads so that did not happen When I got up Luna had removed her bandage again, its getting so frustrating :( I dont know what to do anymore, I'm running out of materials to fix it with. I eventually left for class and got to the university shortly after 930, so I was early, I had to buy breakfast since my bread had gone moldy :( My classes were ok, nothing special. After class Katie and I went to Shoppers Wholesale Foods to pick up some things, and then I dropped her off at res and on my way out to Nicoles I decided to stop in at Value Village because it was their 50% off sale today I found one shirt I like, one I may like and a belt to go with the shirt I may like, I may need to play around with it a bit first. After making my purchases I went outside and it was starting to snow, I got in the care started it and it made a horrible grinding sound, so I turned it off to make sure it was in gear and that the clutch was all the way in ect. and it was so I went to start it again and it wouldnt start, it just made a horrible noise again.....awesome. I tried putting it in neutral, it started but made a horrible noise, and once I had put it in neutral I couldnt put it back into first, it would not go :( At this point I knew I would not be driving this evening, it was about 430 at the time. I called Nicoles Sister Andrea, told her what was up and then I called BCAA to get towed, and waited in the cold for about an hour :( The guys showed up and thought he just had to jump the car, I told him that it was not the case and that I thought something was up with the transmission. he was nice, he hooked up the car, and I called Andrea back to get the address of the mechanic and we arranged for her to pick me up at the mechanic, After sometime in the cold the car was all hooked in and we could go, the truck was a 10 speed. which is crazy, I can barely handle 5 gears let alone 10. We got to the mechanic and Nicoles sister was already there, we dropped off the car I thanked the tow truck driver, and told the mechanic what had happened and they are going to look at it. Andrea and her kids and I went out to Nicoles place to check on the dogs and the kitties and the snow had been getting worse, it was like a blizzard so getting out to Nicoles took some time. the dogs were happy for the company, we fed them and the kitties, and got the fire going and then I packed up a lot of my stuff and we went back to res and Katie helped me bring my stuff in Once I was inside, I realized how sick I was feeling, it started off with my throat so I made soup and tea, and then my muscles got sore, and then my head started aching, my body started feeling heavy and then I got chills, this is just not my day. I called my dad and my mom and caught them up on what was going on. Now I really want to go to bed, but I have my RA meeting and I feel like hell and i have class at 830 and Im so stressed out now because of the day I had, I just need some time off to relax and get things together and just breath, ugh I hope the meeting goes wuick so I can be off to bed soon NIght!

No comments:

Post a Comment