Thursday, November 1, 2012

Flights home booked, bank account hurt :(

Hmm what did I do today

I booked my flight home today, I leave on December 14 and return January 6, so I get a decent amount of time at home which should be nice, I'll get to relax as just take a break from life.

My wildlife ecology class as good and then after that it was time to harvest my plant ecology experiment and it was so pointless, our experiment failed basically. There wasn't enough germination and we didn't have time to work on our experiment before harvesting and the root mass was so big that there was no way to separate out the roots, so we took shoot heights and we will be taking dry shoot weights, but that won't really tell us anything about our experiment and we told Juan Carlos this and he doesn't care. It's just so frustrating :(

I was so angry after that.

Also today my body has been so sore, my legs are dying. It hurts to stand up and sit down, and not go up and down stairs and basically just to move in general.
I hope to not be in pain tomorrow as I should be going to crank n core and if I am in the pain I'm
I'm now i don't think I'll be able to do it.

After class I had lunch, and worked on my pop and com assignment which was difficult and I struggled and did not finish it, but it's not due till Monday so I still have time

At 6, I helped interview people for the role of director of external affairs for res council, we had two interviews and a decision was reached quickly.

Liz, Katie and I hung out for a bit but then Katie left to go study an Liz and I went to Starbucks and they were supposed to have eggnog but they don't have it till tomorrow so I was sad, I really wanted eggnog chai, I had to settle for a green tea latte, which was not as good

Since getting back I have just been sitting around and hoping the my body will stop all the hurting, of not tomorrow will be another rough day.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment