Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

Today is Halloween, though it looks and feels more like Christmas, or some time in December, I woke up and it was -11 and there is so much snow on the ground I don't even know what to do with myself. I had a meeting at 8:30 to discuss the interviews that will be happening for the director of external affairs role on res council. I get to help out with the process, I am curious as to how it will go. My classes today were okay. I got back my Canada Journal and I am on the right track which is good and I am now (after some more work ) on my 21st page and I still need to elaborate on the ideas. It only needs to be a minimum of 25 pages so I am almost there, yay! Social Geography was also okay Pop and Com was alright, we are now starting to talk about community Ecology, which should be an interesting switch, we also go our midterms back and I did not do as awesome as I would have liked, I did okay, I got 81ish% which is ok. After class Elaine and I went to the gym and killed our legs and abs with exercises, My legs were like Jello afterwards. Then i quickly got to meet Nicole (the woman I will be house sitting for)'s boyfriend, and then it was up to res to try and be productive I showered, worked on my Canada Journal Had dinner and ate way too much Candy, way, way too much, and I will be going to bed soon, I'm tired and lonely as Katie is in Vanderhoof with Kris. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment