Tuesday, October 2, 2012

If only my computer wasnt having issues, I'd be having an excellemt time

I only had two hours of class today because I didn't have a pop and con tutorial at 8;30 which was nice. My wildlife ecology class was interesting as my plant ecology class happened, but I am not sure as to what we were supposed to learn, I don't get much out of that class

After class I went up to res to have a quick snack and then went to meet Elaine so we could do groove together, and it was a good groove class :) lots of jumping, very tiring.
After the class I went to res, changed, has another snack and then went to have a meeting with Russ about protocols for going through nests and I also found out I got the undergraduate research award which means I will actually get some money for my mindless repetitive work which will be nice. I also got a key to the lab which is cool, I feel like I have power haha

After that I hung out with Liz and we went to London drugs to get an hdmi cable, it was a $80 cable that Liz got for 9$ which is awesome.
Once home I hooked up my laptop to the tv and discovered that I think I will have to get it fixed, my vision is started to get blurry from looking at either my shakey screen or at the tv screen. It makes me sad, I'll have to find a place to take it to get fixed.

I will be off to bed soon, and have a busy day tomorrow, I need to start being more
Motivated and productive since I now have to commit time to research and balance everything, should be fun......


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment