Thursday, October 18, 2012

Such a frustrating day....

This morning for some reason I had my alarm set for 730, even though I did have class till 930, I dont know what I was thinking Got out of bed at 8 Got ready for class and went to wildlife Ecology and I was a tad bothered by the fact that my seat had been taken and as a result I had to sit in a different spot which did not have a very good view :( After that I had plant Eco, and we basically had the same lecture we had on Tuesday, it was so stupid and I was very frustrated with plant Ecology and I did not want to be in class, I am so not happy with my prof and it is something that I am not good at hiding. After the lecture we had our lab which was EVEN more frustrating, we got back our assignments and that just made me more frustrated.. The marking was so inconsistent and SUPER frustrating Not to mention we spent the lab trying tome up with a rubric for our critiques which was stupid, it just felt like a waste of time. After the pointless lab was over Elaine and I stayed back to talk to him about our assignments which resulted in him not listening, getting defensive and making us feel stupid, he didnt even let us ask the questions we wanted, he just took the assignments and started going through why we lost marks, and trying to justify why marks were lost, but he doesnt do the marking so he doesnt know, we ended up leaving or assignments with him and being so frustrated that we could even handle to be in his presence, he made me feel like an idiot, and I sent him and email to show that my data was not far off of his data which he implied that it was. It was just so frustrating, he doesnt listen and makes you feel stupid while still sounding nice.... After that Elaine and I studied for our wildlife Eco lab quiz for a number of hours until we could not study any more and I was starving and then ate too much too quickly so my tummy has been hurting since then I'm also on call so I cant go to bed early which sucks because I am tired and I want to sleep, but I'm up till after 11, because I have to do rounds :( I have also gone a in a downward spiral of productivity, I just lost it, stupid Plant Eco ruing everything, I wish I wasnt in that class, it's not a fair class, we are taught nothing but then everything is expected of us :( I guess I am done for now Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment