Friday, October 26, 2012

Party on friday! Just kidding.......

This morning I woke up and I wasn't feeling well
My stomach was just not feeling awesome
I couldn't even eat breakfast, I contemplated not going to my lab, but I was awake so I was going to go.

The lab was okay, we learned about forage quality, it wasn't too bad.

My seminar was cancelled, and I whet to the clinic as I was not feeling awesome, and then I had to go down to college heights to pick something up and I was very underdressed, I was so cold :(

Once back in res I spent some time on the couch not feeling awesome, eventually I started being productive, worked on my social geography visual geography assignment which is proving to be more difficult then expected.
I also worked on my wildlife ecology notes

I'm still not feeling awesome and I want to go to bed early, but res is bumping and going to sleep might be a tad difficult :(

Wish me luck!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment