Sunday, October 28, 2012

A rather lazy sunday

This morning I was up around 9, but didnt get out of bed until 11ish and I thought I could have stayed in bed all day, but i didnt Moved out of bed and on to the couch with a blankey and drank tea an watched rugrats, Katie awoke and was being an awesome girlfriend and started making breakfast for Kris, and I got to eat some of the waffles Eventually I went down to the school to meet with Elaine to work on our plant Ecology Assignment which took about 2 hours for us to finish and go through once, then I went back up to res and wasnt all that productive, I ended up getting picked up by AJ at around 5, he had offered to make me dinner. We went to his place and I was given the grand tour and we watched some episodes of the IT crowd, while he was making dinner, I had never seen the show before but it was actually quite funny. I also offered to help make dinner, but he did not want me help, he did it all by himself (so proud), and it actually turned out pretty good, he made salmon, and a pasta veggie things, all in all it was the best (and only) dinner a guy had ever cooked for me, I was also quite hungry, which made it better, We then hung out and watched SuperBad and talked about stuff... eventually he had to take me home because he had laundry to fold and work in the morning, and I do have class and such in the morning and sleep is generally helpful. He dropped me off, but on the drive over, he told me that next time I would be driving, he drives standard and knows that I need to practice, if/when I drive his car though I'm going to be nervous, his car is all shiny and new looking... we will see what happens. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment