Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween celebration!

Today I tried to wake up early and go to the lab,
Ended up going there at 10, stayed for 2.5 hours

Res challenge kind of sucked, no one from our floor cane out, it was depressing :(

After res challenge it became about getting ready
Did my own hair :)
And make up

I'm
Going to shorten this down as its late

Elaine, Liz and kris came over, we played drinking settlers, tried to learn the gangam style dance and had a fun time

Went to the 94c Halloween dance thing, sadly not worth the 30$, Liz Elaine and I wanted to leave but getting a BA would have taken awhile, lucky for Us AJ offered to pick us up

He dropped off Liz and Elaine and then we hung out, did some drifting and off roading in his civic, talked, creeped on people, eventfully I got out of the car, sadly I couldn't invite him to join as it was guest pass night and he did not have a pass

Now I need sleep

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment