Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Grand Adventures of Chanel Last Name

Things morning my alarm went off too soon, I was not happy about it, I rolled out of bed, got ready for class etc My classes were pretty average as was most of my day, My day got more interesting when I decided to join the Golden Key Society, as apparently it looks good on a resume, and while filling out my application I guess I did not realize that I did not enter my Last Name where is said last name, which resulted in my name being "Chanel Last Name".....which is not correct :( I think I fixed it, but with my luck that will be on the member ship card, haha Today KAtie and I also did a T-shirt making even and we tye-dyed t-shirts and I am so impatient I want to look at mine now, but it must rest. I think it is time for Chanel Last Name to go to bed as she has had a long day and is super tired, so tired that she ended up forgetting her last name, and leaving it as last name so Good Night, from Chanel Last Name Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment