Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Time is flying.

This morning I was up at 8, just before my alarm went off. I had breakfast and killed time until heading down to the school a bit early to work on my geo of Canada assignment a bit before class.
In class we finished watching black robe, and it was a dull and in some ways offensive, I was not a fan of the movie and I was glad that it was over, and then I had to write my personal response to the movie.

My social geography class was good and interesting, we were talking about crime which is an interesting topic.

After that i went to pop and com and had lunch before class, my yogurt has leaked a bit, but luckily I was smart and had it in a ziploc bag
Pop and con was rough as usually, we also got our second problem set assigned, which is not awesome because I have enough to do already.


After class I picked my my good food box, 20 pounds of fresh local veggies and 2 pounds of local chicken. There were awesome veggies in the box like corn and kale.
I had a productive afternoon, completed todo list, made seafood chowder, roasted corn in the oven and cooked up some of my chicken and the corn and chicken were soo good.

I met up with Jenn to get stud for res giving on Sunday, there is now one turkey in our normal fridge and I have one in my mini fridge haha, I guess my fridge isn't that mini.

My computer is still messed up and I have asked Daniel to mail me up my old dell and I will look into getting it fixed, by calling around to see what places can do it and how much it would cost to fix it.

I'm also on call tonight which means I have to stay up past 11, and I'm sleepy. At 11 I am meeting up with Christina for rounds and then I will be off to bed and have hopefully a quiet night.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment