Monday, October 8, 2012

Is no longer alone.....

Today it was nice to not have class, I was up at 8, and had to go over to Keyoh and wake up Lee to leave the on call phone with so I could go into the lab and do some nests, I got one nest done and it took me almost 3 hours while I was doing the nest Janine came into the lab to do some nests and we chatted and she kind of got me thinking about my future and the fact that I have no idea what I am doing with my life and i turned into a ball of stress.... I continued to be a ball of stress and my vision has been messed up, I find it hard to focus and i think it is from starring at white bristol board looking for fleas in piles of dust, which is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.... I was somewhat productive and got some stuff done, but eventually I reached the point where I couldnt focus anymore so I started watching weeds, and Jenina came over for pumpkin pie and tea, which was lovely we, we finished watching season 4 of weeds together. I tried to study after that for my midterm tomorrow and did not do so well. I am nervous for tomorrow but there isnt much I can do now Katie FINALLY came home so I am not alone, and I think I need to rest and maybe things will be clearer in the morning Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment