Monday, October 22, 2012

Manic Monday

Just another Manic monday.... Last night I did not get a super awesome nights sleep, it took me longer than usual to fall asleep due to a game of settlers going on in the livingroom, but eventually I dozed off, and woke up just before 8 and just before my alarm I had a slow morning, but the usual morning stuff occurred, At about 9:30 Katie and I went to go dump out our compost and then I went down to the school to go to class and I was a sleepy Chanel, trying my best not to fall asleep in geography of Canada, but I managed to make it to the end and then Jenina and I went to Tim Hortons to get come beverages with caffeine as we were both in need of something that would prevent sleep. Social Geography was good as per usual, and then Pop and Com was good, I was more awake than usual in that class and I think I actually understand what we are learning, but sadly what we are learning will not be on the midterm on Wednesday.... After Pop and Com it was up to res, on my way up I called Erica who had called me while I was in class and began catching her up on life, once in res, I started putting together laundry and gave the phone to Katie so she could talk with Erica while I went to put my laundry in the washer, once back I began making cakes for sex Ed tomorrow and eventually the phone convo with Erica had to end which was sad, I miss that girl Katie and I spent the next little while making Penis cakes and cupcakes that will eventually become boobs, should be a fun day of icing things tomorrow. While baking I also printed notes and finished my laundry, at about 430 I realized that I had not even eaten lunch, but by then it was best just to wait until dinner. I made pasta with pesto sauce and it was alright, nothing super fantabulous, but it was good. After dinner i went down to the school with the intention of going to the lab to do nests, this did not happen, but I did study for pop and com so the night was not a total loss At 9 I met with Katie, Krista and Reesha to talk about sex Ed, and just plan out how things will run etc. I think it will go well tomorrow At 9:30 we had our RA meeting which likely could have been shorter but people were getting distracted which makes things take a bit longer, but we were still out by 10:30 All day I have been wanting to eat my caramel apple but I have not had time :( And now I think it is too late to eat it, so I guess I will have to wait another day to eat it... I hope it tastes as good as it looks and that waiting for a time when I can really enjoy it is worth it. I should probably hit the hay, it's getting late and I am hoping to have an early morning tomorrow....we will see Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment