Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sleepy sAturday

Up at 8
Nicole picked me up at 10:45 with her dogs Luna and Kenny, both adorable and friendly. We went out to her place and I met the cats and was shown around, told stuff about the wood stove and chopping wood. It's definatley more of a cabin than a house, it has a loft bedroom and no tv. It's very quaint and has a view of the river

After being shown around the house it was time for me to learn to drive standard. And her car was much easier than Dans truck, it was a bit stressful but I started getting the hang of it and we went to where she normally walks the dogs and took then for a walk.


Then it was back to driving, back to her house and we dropped off the dogs and then she told me that I was going to drive back to the university, it was about a 30minute drive and I only stalled once because I tried to start in 3rd, that doesn't work. The drive up was very stressful for me, I not good at shifting down :( I need practice

After that I had a quick lunch and then hit up the craft fair with Katie kris and Lindsey it was neat, I didn't buy anything, I creeped on the lab but it was occupied :( so I found Elaine to start working on our plant Eco critique.

By the time we started it was 330 and Elaine left at 8, and we only got the intro done, it was very stressful, stupid Juan Carlos didn't even post the marking rubric, which he was supposed to post on Friday :( he frustrates me

After Elaine left I made perogies, I got the idea from AJ. I then worked on my Canada journal and pop and com notes

I also invited AJ over for a pj party and to watch movies and eat junk food, should be fun, thought I should do this now rather than later

I have yet another busy day tomorrow, it's a stressful time



Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment