Thursday, October 25, 2012

The snow is sticking.....

The snow kind of ruined my evening plans and now im sad, I was looking forward to hanging out and eating a caramel apple, *sigh* stupid snow making the roads noy safe, snow should not be allowed in October. All in all today was not a bad day, wildlife ecology was alright, and after that I had plant Ecology which was horrible, it was 4 hours of presentation, it was never ending, it sucked, I thought I wasnt going to make it through, my back and neck hurt from sitting and I was so bored. After the presentations I was done class, and went back up to res with the intention of being productive, but that intention was not really met. I did however received a letter informing me that I would be receiving another Bursary for $500 which is awesome. It started snowing at around 3, I was not happy... It stuck :( Other than that my afternoon was not eventful....I was lazy and not feeling awesome, my neck is really bothering me :( Stupid presentations At 5:30 Katie and I caught the bus downtown to go to hummus brothers, we had a nice dinner by candlelight (apparently they were having come candlelight evening thing) we were the only non-couple there, we got to sit on a couch which was kind of cool, and very comfy. We finished dinner at an awkard time, so we had to wait an hour to catch the next bus, we went to the ramada and got starbucks, which was yummy and warm, but I should have got a Tall not a Grande, it was a lot of drink for me to consume after eating dinner. We eventually caught the bus up to the university and I had a nice phone chat with my mom and then Katie went down to the school and I tried to work on my Visual geographies assignment which is proving to be more difficult that I would have liked. My evening plans fell through do to the snow which has turned the roads into a crazy place and cars have been going off the roads, making me super nervous about the having to drive soon when I am house sitting, I'm not a fan of driving in the snow, and quite frankly I should not have to worry about snow at this time. I hope that it doesnt last and we get a few more weeks of clear roads. Anyways I guess I will just go to bed now as I have nothing to do and I am not in the mood to be productive. Also apparently the buses have stopped running so Katie and I may be having a house guest. the roads must be worse than I thought if the buses stopped. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment