Monday, October 1, 2012

My computer sucks!

Today I had a meeting at 9 for the panama field school, it was sort of an interview, it went well

At 10 I had my geography of Canada class where we ate watching a film called black robe which is a rather dull movie in my opinion, at the end of the class we got back our quizzes and before he handed them out he informed us that he had given everyone an extra 3.25 marks out of 20, so I ended up with 17.75/20 which is an acceptable mark considering I didn't do any of the readings

After that I had social geography with Jim window which was awesome as per usual.

Then I ate lunch while waiting for pop and com. Pop and com was dull and hard to get through. But I made it and handed in the first only 5 assignments, yay!

After class I rushed to catch the 230 bus so I could go to the bank and prove that I was a student again so they wouldn't charge me bank fees, it was sorted out quickly.

At 430 I had to go and thin our my plant Eco assignment with Kurt, which only took about 20minutes

Once back in my room I went to turn on my computer and knew something was wrong when the start up screen was green instead of black and the screen was pixely and moving. I texted Daniel who called me and told me to google it since he wasn't home, I tried to fix it and failed so I texted Matt who called me and eventually he remotely connected to my computer and tried to sort it out, we discovered that it must be a loose wire that connects to my screen which in a way sucks because I will have to deal with a fucked up screen until December when I can go home and he can fix it for me hopefully, the good thing is that my computer minus the screen appears to be fine.

After spending some time typing on my messes up screen it was eventually time for the RA meeting. It was an okay meeting an now it's time for bed.

I hope technology related things go better for me tomorrow

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment