Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I kinda forgot

So forgot about my blog yesterday and remember as I was going to sleep and decided that I would write it in the morning

My day was pretty normal, went to class.
Got my proposal b k in social geography ad I hit full marks

After class I went on a but of a poster copying spree, did my are you taking care of you newsletter, my stress relief tip posters and my poster for self care night which is a week from today, so many posters

I was also on call and nothing eventful happened with that.

I worked on various homework things, Elaine came over to go over our presentation, which went well. I work on my wildlife ecology assignment, my visual geo graphs film assignment etc.

Liz, Jeremy and kris all came over and hung out, we even played settlers for a bit before Katie and I has to go to the RLT meeting

The meeting was good, would have den done by just after 10, but our team building activity made us go till just after 10:30, which is alright as I was on call and had to be up until 11 anyways

Rounds were quiet and I took the opportunity to put up posters and slide newsletters under doors, now I just have to do keyoh.

I went to bed at around 11:30 an sadly did not sleep well


And to be consistent

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment