Sunday, October 14, 2012

A two nest Sunday

Today was another day in which I did not set and alarm, and got out of bed at 9:30ish, and had some toast for breakfast, and a cup of salted caramel tea. I then got started studying for my wildlife ecology lab exam, I got through 3/5 labs, and then I was sick of being productivity so I watched quite a few movies like ever after, maid in Manhattan etc, so many movies were on tv this weekend and I think I watched all of them At around 3 I went down to the school to do nests. On my way out I noticed that someone had stolen my little turtle off the door, it was sad. As for the nests I was speedy, I ended up getting two done in two hours, and then my eyes were starting to bother me so I had to stop. Once back at res I started thinking about what I should have for dinner and ended up with curry and rice, and surprisingly my rice turned out okay, and my dinner was quite good. I also had to make myself a new little turtle for the door, and it doesnt look as good :( I then enjoyed some ice cream, and waited for Katie to to return. Eventually she did come home and shared with me the tales of her weekend away We are now watching Weeds and I will be hitting the hay early Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment