Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sex Ed!!!

Today was an okay day
Class from 930-1130, my tutorial had been cancelled, wildlife Eco was good, we got our lab exams back and I got 45.5/50, which I was pleased with.
Plant Eco sucked as per usual, but Elaine was a champ and managed to get us a presentation date for next Tuesday and there was only 3 spot available then, she is a total team player :)

After class it was time for groove and we uses finer lights which was cool, all in all it was a good class.

After class I had lunch, iced all the cupcakes to look like boobs and the penis cakes and then took a shower, studied and prepped for sex Ed

At 6, we started to set things up for sex Ed, the event went well, only took about and hour and had just over 20 people who signed in, but I think some people didn't sign in which makes me sad

After sex Ed I finally ate one of my caramel apples, and it was like a ball of sugar, but delicious. I don't think I'll he able to eat my other one, thankfully I called in some back up for the other one that will be consumed on Thursday

I then studied for pop and com and I think I should be going to bed soon, I'm tired as have my midterm tomorrow :(
I'm nervous for it, I don't know if I know enough... I guess I will find out tomorrow



Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment