Friday, October 12, 2012

It does not feel like friday... other than the fact I stayed up later than normal

I was up at 7, to get ready for my 8 am lab, and it was an interesting lab We got to watch the full necropsy of a mule deer and the partial necropsy of a wolf, it was interesting to watch though there were some moments I found nauseating. I didnt enjoy the skinning of the head of the deer or when the skin got basically peeled off of it's legs Needless to say the lab took the full 3 hours, and after that Elaine and I went and got yogurt, YUM and sat and chatted, we both had class at 11:30 so we have about 20 minutes to kill. I then went to my Society and Space seminar and todays seminar was about Poverty and it was okay, a bit dull I guess and not too much discussion when compared to previous weeks. After class I had planned on going to the lab to do a nest, but when I went there, two people were already doing nests so there was no spot for me, I would have to come back later. I went up to res and thought about all the things that I had to do, and then Katie and I talked a bit about sex Ed, and sorted out the powerpoints and such and then we went to go talk with Jenn about the program and such, there had also been some confusion between Jenn and I with regards to me doing Bulletin boards, I was unaware that I had to do them and we ended up deciding that rather than Bulletin boards I would do poster series to make it easier to get it in both buildings At 4:30 I left to go to the gym, crank n' core was at 5 and by the time I got there the class was almost full, I signed in myself and elaine, and we were the last people on the list before it was declared full. It was a rough workout, I got called out for not working hard enough... but not in a mean way, it was just mentioned that I wasnt going fast enough. After crank n' core I made myself dinner and called my Daddy to update him on life, and then I took a shower before heading down to the school to do a nest, there was no one in the lab, it was almost a bit creepy. It took me just under 2 hours to do the nest and I found 21 fleas, crazy..... Walking back to res was a bit creepy..... When I got back I texted Katie to see if she was returning home, and I did not get a reply until later, she was at Liz and Jeremys and she actually just came home now I would have been in bed already but I got distracted with RA stuff, I made 4 poster series and a newsletter, I'm set for awhile interms of posters and passive programs. I also made the Sex Ed posters which are amusing. I should really be going to bed soon, I'm sleepy and my neck is a bit sore.... I'll probably just chat with Katie for a bit and then go to bed. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment