Sunday, October 21, 2012

The little sleep continues

Last night AJ ended up sleeping over, we stayed up chatting till 4am, and the me being a shitty sleeper I was up at 8, and we stayed in bed till 11 talking. It was a nice slow to start morning.

Once AJ left I showered, had breakfast and then I worked on my Canada journal, printed it. Then I finished my society and space proposal as imprinted that as well.


Shortly after two I got the Nissan leaf and went And picked up Elaine and we went to super store to do some grocery shopping. After dropping off Elaine I went a hot booster juice for Katie and I


I then ate a hodgepodge of dinner and went to the lab as I had not been good about going this weekend.i came back and at 8 Katie and I went to make caramel apples at Jenns they look so good but I didn't eat one yet.

Kris was over working on his Halloween costume and then Liz and Jeremy came over and the couples are going to play settlers and I'm going to go to bed. I've been functioning on like two hours of sleep so I need it


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment