Friday, October 5, 2012

The Friday on the Long weekend

This morning i was up at 7 and felt a bit rushed as I was preparing to be at the school for a lengthy amount of time. I had my lab at 8 am and that was okay, we learned about trapping, and got to play with some traps which was fun After my lab I went to the IT desk to ask if they could help me with my computer troubles, and they gave me the name of a place in town where I could take it to get it looked at. I then ate some food before my Social Geography Seminar, and it was an okay seminar, after that my plan was to go to the lab and try to see how long it would take for me to go through my first nest, but when I got there Janine, was already going through a nest, and I didnt want to disturb what she was doing so I stood around awkwardly for a bit and then decided that I would come back in the morning (early) and set myself up a place to go through nests, and then I will go through my first nest. I hope no one will be in that lab on the weekend, I really just want to get comfortable in the space with no one in it, that way I can look like a fool and no one will know. Since my nest plan failed I was able to say goodbye to Katie before she left, and I called the computer place, but they were not helpful. And then I went to go turn on my computer and magically it was fine, and I didnt do anything, it was just sitting on the table, and it decided to work. Computers confuse me. Katie Left and I began being productive, I worked on my pop and com assignment, my canada journal, my plant eco lab assignment, my social geo proposal, and then at 4:15 I went to the gym to go to a crank n' core class with Elaine and the class kicked me but, everything was burning, and now I am so sore. I went back to res and made myself dinner, I made a Quesidilla, and I also made a cabbage and carrot cheesy caserole, which ended up being quite delicious, I took a shower, and I plan on going to bed soon, I have to be up super early tomorrow Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment