Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Commence clever title generating

Hmm what did I do today

I left earlier than normal as I was planning on meeting up with Elaine at 8 so we could go over our plant Eco presentation one more time.
It went well, we decided that we were going to do somewhat of an interpretive dance in order to explain mixitrophy and mycohetertrophy.

The tutorial went well though I had issues staying awake. I had even more issues staying awake and coherent in wildlife ecology, I felt bad. I'm not even sure what we covered today.

The came time for the dreaded plant ecology presentation, Elaine and I were up first and I think that it went well, people seemed amused but our acting out if our definitions that involved candy and volunteers haha

After plant Eco Elaine and I went to the gym for groove, we got there a bit early so we decided to dance gangam style while we were waiting.
Groove was good, it was Halloween themed, we danced to the monster mash and thriller and such

After that we went to the farmers market and then went over our wildlife ecology assignment

Then we parted ways, I went to res and completed my social geography assignment and typed up my wildlife ecology notes and had a rather productive evening

I plan on going to bed earlyish as I did not sleep well last night

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment