Sunday, October 7, 2012

oops, I got forgot

I guess my blog just slipped my mind yesterday, so I will provide the blog world with an update of what happened yesterday I was up at 6:30 and i was still pitch black outside which was depressing, at round 7:30 I went down to the school and into the lab to go through my first nest, I couldnt find all of what I needed but I was able to improvise for what I couldnt find, and it took me over two hours to do one nest, it's going to be a time consuming process, I would have done another nest, but I had some questions I wanted answered first before I went on with the nests. After that I was back at res and did home work and watched weeds until about 2, when Elaine came up to res to work on our pop and com assignments, and we got all the questions done that we could, there was one question that neither one of us could figure out so we emailed our prof who has yet to respond. At 3 Elaine, Jenina and I went to the mall to look for halloween stuff and to kill some time, it was fun, and then we went to super store which was good, i bought milk and a mini pumpkin pie :) After our adventures, which we in the nissan leaf btw. We had also decided to go out for all you can eat sushi which was delicious, I ate way too much, as per usual, and we missed the bus so we went and hung out and Elaine's place until the next bus came, Once back up in res I didnt do much, I watched some tv, and went to bed after 11, and to keep the tradition Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment