Friday, November 2, 2012

A not so thrilling friday

Today's 8 am wildlife ecology lab was pretty shitty, we were looking at wolf and beaver scat.... Haha it was quite a long lab

My seminar today was good, one of my classmates had her son with her and e say quietly fit the entire seminar, but had the last word at the end of the seminar and it was so cute.

After class It was up to res and I was quit productive, I printed off my wildlife Eco notes for the midterm next week, and I filled in all the graphs and such.


Then I spent some time working on pop and com, the assignment and my population model, I was actually quite productive.

I also worked a bit on my social geography term paper, and then made a quick dinner

At about 6, I went down to the LAN to do nests, I now have almost 12 done, so 8 more to go
I was in the lab for just over two hours, on my walk back I called my daddy and chatted for a bit, informed him that I had booked a flight home :)

I think I'm going to goto bed now, I want to be up early to do more nests! And I get another standard driving lesson tomorrow.


Night!

A thrilling Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment