Sunday, November 18, 2012

26 Days till home

This morning I was woken up by my mom pocket dialing me twice at 7am, luckily I was planning on getting up at 7:30 so I could go and check on the dogs and spend some time with them. I got to the house shortly after 8, and sadly Kenny had had an accident, but I guess thats too be expected it was a long time with no time outside, I let the dogs out to let off some steam, and I brought in a bunch of wood, got the fire going and then I settled in, had some tea, watched movies, spent time with the dogs and such. A sad thing happened today I put the kettle on to make tea and then I got distracted and forgot about the kettle and it doesnt whistle and I ended up leaving it on the stove for a very long time, all the water evaporated and the kettle became a bit discoloured, I felt so bad. Luna also keeps getting her bandage off which is very frustrating. I spent a good 6 hours with them before going back to the uni. Just after 2 I was at the school in the lab and I completed my 20 nests, YAY! After the lab I went back to res and Katie and her sister Elsa were there doing homework, and I entered in all my nest data, and then I printed some stuff off that I need for this week, then it was decided that we would order pizza and the online ordering process was quite amusing, Katie was having some issues with it The pizza and cheese bread came and they were delicious!,I ate way too much Shortly after 7 I decided it was time to leave and I gave Elsa a ride home since the buses had stopped running and it was on my way out to Nicole's The dogs were happy to see me! Luna had got her bandage off again I got the fire going again, bandaged Lunas foot, fed the dogs then I settled in to watch dinner for shmucks and to knit. I also called my dad and we chatted for a little bit Soon I will be off to bed, I'm tired from staying up late last night because I was on call and having to get up early this morning for the puppies Im so tired that I actually forgot what I was going to write, so I guess it wasn't important, oh wait, I was going to say that i did not get as much homework done this weekend as I would have liked but thats okay, I will get 'er done 26 sleeps until home! about a week and a half left of house sitting I can't wait! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment