Saturday, December 1, 2012

The laziest and least constructive day in a very long time

I was awake at 7, but didnt get out of bed until just after 9, once awake I had tea and some banana bread for breakfast, and then i started to type my wildlife eco notes, Finished typing, printed those notes and two lectures worth of pop and com I filled in the graphs on my wildlife eco notes and past that i did not do much else, I watched The frog princess and read over some notes, To be honest most of my day was just spent watching movie and phineas and ferb, I thought about doing other things but I just wasnt feeling it, I'm not feeling like doing much of anything, I showered today, that was an accomplishment. I just wasnt feeling it today, I havent actually been feeling it latley, I don't realy want to do much of anything and I think I'm getting sick again :( Another thing I did today was text AJ again about returning my movie, it's only been about a month, and he's been avoiding getting it back to me, apparently he will deliver it tomorrow, but i'm not going to get my hopes up, I've done that one or two too many times, I just dont care anymore, I just want my movie back. I guess part of me wants to know how he went from a nice sweet boy who seemed interested in me, to a rather jerkish guy who bails last minute, and people say girls are the confusing ones I think I will probably just go to bed, I dont feel well, I'm not doing anything and if I stay up I'll just eat and become more of a blob than I already am :( I cant wait for this semester to be done and over, I really need a break from school and life and PG Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment