Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Girl's Night!

Lets sum this up quick Liz flew in the morning to write an exam that she had tomorrow and will be spending a few days with Katie and I I spent my morning studying for the exam that have Friday, and then Liz arrived and we hung out and such, and waited for Katie to get back from writing her exam, and once she was done Kris came over and we played settlers of America, and it was okay, it's very different and as per usual Kris won, and the rest of us were upset by it We then played a game of normal settlers and I was looking strong, but Kris won :( and then he took Katie and Liz to McDonalds, and I stayed back to watch the on-call phone because Katie is on Call Once the girls came back we moved the mattresses into the livingroom, and got comfortable to watch magic mike, and it was a soso movie, there were some nice asses and abs, but it was not an amazing plot, Katie wanted full frontal nudity, but there was none, just lots of bums, which I was perfectly fine with, Now was are all kind of doing our own thing, Liz is skyping with Jeremy and Katie is texting Kris, Soon it will be bed time, Li has an exam in morning and I have things to do, and I dont have all that much to say 3 sleeps and 2 exams until home Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment