Friday, December 14, 2012

1 sleep 1 exam

I stayed out a bit late, I was hanging out with a guy named Derek, who seems very nice, and we had a nice time, lots of. Conversation, but he likes to correct my English....but he also likes phineas and ferb and was excited about my perry the platypus pencil case

Earlier in the day I studied for finals
Played some settlers of catan
Said good bye to Kris since I likely won't see him again before I go. We had a wicked good bye hug :) it involved being picked up and I felt so tall haha

I also said goodbye to Liz who went back home today and Elaine who also got to go home today

For dinner I had nutella croissants which was a bad dinner choice before an exam

My exam was at 6 and it was ok considering the amount of time I had invested into studying

Now it's late an should be off to bed
So close to home

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment