Friday, December 7, 2012

2/4 finals are done :)

This morning at 9, I wrote my pop and com final, I was done at about 1030, but didnt hand it in until 11 because I didnt want to hand it in first and to be honest I think I did okay, it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be, and when I handed in my final I also got back my population model and I didnt do as well as I would have like but I did okay and i think I will pull off an A- in the course which would be cool After my exam I didnt really know what to do, I'm still sick, and have decided that this weekend my main focus will be getting healthy and getting lots of rest so I will be doing that all weekend At 1:30 I went shopping with Jenn and Katie Sven from the housing office to get some snacks and prizes for my final December event, which is Are you Smarter than a 5th grader which I will be doing on Monday Shopping was fun, I tried to find neocitron but it could not be found so I go some buckleys, which I am hoping will help with the getting better goal. Once back in res Katie and I ordered pizza for dinner, and I talked with my mom for a bit and decided to have some me time so I painted my nails and such, I also talked with my brother for a bit. I'm also on Call and so far it has been quiet, I just have to do my 11 rounds which I am hoping will be quiet and then BED! YAY! Anyways I can do rounds now so I'm going to get them done with and then hopefully hit the hay soon Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment