Friday, December 14, 2012

Done!

I can't believe that my second to last semester is done.

Today was a long day, Katie's phone rang at 7 am which woke me and I couldn't fall back asleep which resulted in me getting less that 5 hours of sleep :(

I got out of bed at 9 as did some packing as studying and tidying up. I had breakfast as well

I reviewed notes and had a sandwich for lunch and at 120 Jenina, Katie and I walked down to the school to write our final exams and my last exam was by far the easiest. I was done in 50minutes :) which was good since I started the exam at 130 and the airporter was picking me up at 330.

The drive to the airport was long and bumpy and got quite motion sick and the
Motion sickness continued on the plane :(

Luckily it was a quick flight and my daddy was waiting when we landed and it was nice to see him

We got some white spot on the way home because we were both hungry an once I was home I got to see my pets, Oliver was VERY excited to see me and picked my face for a long long time

Patches was also happy to see me but I was saddened by how skinny she looks, I'm worried about her, I think she needs different food,

I'm now doing laundry and relaxing in bed and I get to spend three lovely weeks at home, I'll be back to blogging in the new year. I head backup PG on January 6th

So until then

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment