Wednesday, December 12, 2012

2 sleeps, 2 exams

So close I can almost smell home (not that it has a particular smell) Last night I did not sleep awesome, Katie, Liz and I slept in the livingroom and theres the clock that ticks and Liz makes eating noises in her sleep, and all in all not a nice sleep. I was out of bed just before 9, and got down my suitcase to pack, and stripped off my sheets so I could wash them. I put my mattress back in my room and then did laundry, washed my sheets and my towels, so that when I come back in January my sheets will be clean :) I did some studying and dropped off some stuff at the school and sold one textbook, and then when I came back Kris came over and we played two games of settlers of Catan. One was seafarers and I started off strong, but was then targeted and Kris won. The next game was normal and Liz won, and I came in a very close second, which I was okay with because Liz rarely wins and I was so close. After settlers the girls go dressed up and we went down to have dinner at Hummus brothers and it was soso and then we missed the bus up and had to wait an hour so we went to Starbucks to kill time. i had Eggnog Chai and it was delicious :) Once back in res I finished my geo of Canada notes, and made some plans with Danny for when I am home for Christmas, we are going for Sushi on the 23rd :) I'm excited My plan now is PJs and then bed Yay 2 more sleeps and 2 exams till home :D Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment