Sunday, December 9, 2012

5 more sleeps, I got this

Today was another do nothing day, and they are starting to really bore me. I will not allow tomorrow to be a do nothing day, especially since doing nothing doesn't appear to be making me better in any way shape or form, so I really could have been more productive. This morning I was a bit productive and I wrote up my research summary that I need to submit because of the research award I received, so that was something I needed to do as I have to submit it before I go home on Friday. The rest of my day was spent watching movies, and feeling like crap. I watched love actually, which very well might be my favourite holiday movie :) and then a few other christmas movies. I showered, got kind of dressed and laid about. At about 5 I started preparing the food for the RLT staff Potluck that was today at 6, and the potluck was awesome, great food and good company, but I ate too much again. I think my plan now is bed, then up early, shower early and actually get out of teh building and breath some fresh air tomorrow. I might even go into the lab and do some nests and hopefully start studying for my last two finals. I guess I'll go get ready for bed, but first some buckleys, yum Also, my entire have been so lame since I have been doing nothing, I really need to do something about that Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment